Don’t Buy a Whole New Bracket. Save Time and Money
Your mount is already on the wall, and your new TV won’t fit but it’s still lighter than the mount’s weight capacity? Why buy a new mount and go through a new installation when you can upsize your current mount’s VESA pattern with these creative design adapters and save money and time?
- TV mount adapters extend VESA mounting holes pitch from 200x200 to up to 400x400 So larger TVs can fit
- Allow your 200 X 200 (8"x 8") TV mount plate to fit larger TVs with VESA mounting patterns 400x400 (16” x 16”), 400 X 300 (16"X12"), 400 X 200 (16"X 8"), 300 X 300 (12"X 12") and 300 X 200 (12"X 8") allowing you to adapt from one size to another.
- Make sure your mount's plate is 8"x 8" (VESA 200x200), and it can handle the weight of your new TV. Please note they WON'T WORK if your mount is smaller than VESA 200x200 or 8"x 8"
Will The Adapters Fit?
To achieve a proper fit please pay attention to the following points:
- Your mount’s plate can’t be smaller than 8”x 8” or VESA 200x200 mm.
- Adapters fit VESA 300x200 300X300 400X200 400X300 and 400x400 when attached to a 200x200 Plate.
- Don’t overtighten the nuts and bolts as a minor adjustment may be needed to achieve a proper fit.
- Please make sure your mount can handle the weight of your new TV.